Tuesday, April 20, 2010

His L-O-V-E

我们爱让世界不一样



你和我是天父愛的創造,每個人有最美的夢想,
You and I were made to love each other. Every dream will complete His plan.

一路上彼此照亮,扶持擁抱,我們的愛讓世界不一樣,
We will carry each other, when hopes are gone, so we can make a diffrence in this world.

們愛因神 先愛我們,雖你我不一樣,
We will love, becoz He loved us first. God made us not the same,

我們一路唱,走往祝福的方向,
but we're together to sing a song of love.

我們愛因神先愛我們,心再堅強也不要獨自飛翔,
We will love, becoz He love us first. No matter what, we'll choose to stay together.

只要微笑,只要原諒,
so we will smile, and we'll forgive.

有你愛的地方就是天堂
for Your love will bring us heaven on earth.


让爱走动




走過傷心,走過淚水,讓每一顆心再次飛起來。
Though there's sorrow, and many tears, let Hope and Courage be restored again.

用你的心,伸出你手,讓每個靈魂再次活過來。
Lift your hands up, let faith arise, let every spirit, be revived again

讓愛走動,讓你的愛化成希望的種 子,
Love overflows, and that love is the seed of hope in our heart,

隨風揚起,編織美麗的夢。
The spirit flows, giving life to your dreams

讓愛走動,讓你的愛化成溫暖的擁抱,
Love overflows, let your love be a tender and warm embrace

綻放陽光,編織神所造的夢。
His love will show like the sunshine up your face.