Its April Fool's Day and guess what!!?? I'm spending most of my time in MMU Main Hall... There is going to be a Chinese Song Composition Contest. I am one of the working committee and I'm seriously drop dead tired... i don't know why...
Anyway, here are some photos for the competition... enjoy...

This are my group members... Program division...

This was how the hall looked like before everything started...

This was when the show was about to start...

And this was one of the teams that was rocking the whole show... yeah man...

All of them were contestants...

i just took his photo because his hair looked so cool!!!

And this was one of the Honored Guests vs Judge, Malaysian Chinese Artist... (umm... i don't know how to spell his English name...)
Anyway, I did 2 commercials... but i haven't taken it from my friend.. so, as soon as i take it, i will upload it... hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment