Sunday, March 1, 2009

i don't know

I dont know...
whether you are a woman's man and is proud of it?


Or you prefer to cuddle in your gf's arms instead of she in yours...

i don't know...
Whether you will ever challenge yourself to face your fears?


or to do something silly like going for a ride after a great dinner and face the consequencs of it?

I don't know...
whether you like to hang out with you friends...

Or you prefer to do things alone and always protray the kind of expression that you are always deep in thoughts...?

I don't know...
whether you see flowers as an important part of a girl's life..?

or you'll ever go an extra mile to do something extraordinary for others...

I don't know...
when you are too tired that you have to steal a little time for nap....

or when you decide to show your true color and get crazy...?

but rest assure,
i will always be at the corner, supporting you and watching out for you...
just like you have been to me...

2 comments:

sippy said...

i know it's pretty late to comment on this post but i love it to bits.
it warms my heart.
esther dear, u're really gifted in writing. ^_^

Zj said...

Nuuu!!!!! Gone la my coolguy image.. T.T